GAS BOILER SERVICING IN BELFAST
Boiler manufacturers recommend gas boilers are serviced annually.
We are based in Belfast but cover all surrounding areas.
This ensures an efficient, safe and problem free boiler.
If not serviced regularly, minor faults can lead to higher energy bills, an expensive repair or worse still, a danger to you and your family.
Boiler servicing checklist.
- A visual check is carried out on the boiler, pipe work and flue.
- The boiler cover is removed and all components are inspected for corrosion, leaks and heat damage.
Gas pipe work test.
- The gas pipe work is tested for leaks, correct sizing and the correct pressure.
Expansion vessel inspection
- If the boiler is losing pressure or the pressure is rising during use then an expansion vessel test is carried out and if necessary it is recharged.
- The boiler is tested with a flue gas analyser and adjusted if necessary to ensure peak efficiency and safe operation.
- A record of all the above tests, findings and recommendations are recorded, emailed to you and kept on our database.
How to check your boiler before calling a Gas Safe Engineer
Boiler power supply.
- Check the switch/fuse next to your boiler and the main circuit breaker in the fuse board.
- A safety device in the boiler may have tripped.
- There is a reset button on the front of the boiler that may resolve the problem.
- Check the boiler manufacturers instructions, if in doubt.
- If the problem reoccurs after resetting, then you need a Gas Safe Engineer to attend.
- Room thermostats, timers and programmers can be confusing.
- Check you don't need new batteries on any wireless controls you may have in place.
- Make sure your thermostat is turned up and check the timer
- Check your Gas meter hasn’t cut out at the reset button on the regulator.
- If you have a gas card then you may have ran out of credit and will need to top up the credit re-insert the card and reset the button on the regulator
- Check the system pressure on the pressure gauge. It should be around 1 bar when cold
- If the pressure is below this then the system may need topped up by using the filling loop
- Only carry out this task if you’re confident in doing so.
These 5 faults are the most common and easiest to resolve.
Why choose us?
- Fixed Price Quotation Our quote is guaranteed, you wont ever pay a penny more
- 2 Years Warranty All our installations are covered for 2 years as we are confident in our workmanship
- Professional Team Your property will be left the way we found it, no matter how big or small a job.
- Fully Insured In the unlikely event its required, you're fully covered
- Premium Quality Only the most reliable, highest quality and efficient products are used